What if you could...
- train your full body at home or on the road ?
- with easily portable, affordable equipment, rather than hundreds of kilos
of weights ?
- quietly, without disturbing neighbors or sleeping family members ?
- time-efficiently ?
- with load scalable from beginners to advanced trainees ?
- train hard without putting too much stress on your joints ?
- get real results ?
A training system
- The book 'Resistance Strong' shows exercises to
train the full body, and also covers principles of resistance training, recovery,
muscle anatomy and nutrition.
- Standard 41" loop resistance bands provide resistance.
- The Band Box and handles enhance leg and back training.
- Add an EZ-curl bar for more comfortable biceps curls and Zercher squats.
- Add a squat belt for belt squats and donkey calf raises.
- Add a chin-up bar and an ab roller for even more fun (not sold by us).
Resistance training reinvented
The band box makes resistance band training more effective:
- Four rollers redirect the band without friction and allow for
pull on the sides or in the center.
- Shorten the band for a better resistance curve (block in the middle, or with a pin).
- The rollers balance the load on the left and right side.
- The knurled handles allow holding heavy loads and wide bands with minimal
- Bands are easy to change.
Exercises with the Band Box
Please see the exercise pages to see exercises for your full body.
© 2023 Pascal Dornier. All rights reserved.|